Nothing makes me happier than a Jane Coslick design! Seriously. Her signature (and utterly fabulous!) use of color and genius way with salvaged and one-of-a-kind finds are like no other! Everywhere you look there are whimsical details, cheerful patterns and vivid artwork that bring a sense of fun to her spaces. Trust me, if you need an instant pick-me-up, visit her blog!!
I was totally reminded of Jane when I saw the absolutely adorable reclaimed fence fish wall art from Outer Banks Trading Group! Each fish is lovingly handcrafted in the USA by artist Sharon K. Sharpe, made from a picket of old stockade fencing found at the town dump, then cut and painted by hand! This week I’m super excited to be giving away a set of three fish, in the winner’s choice!! Not only that, but everyone can save 10% off any purchase with promo code: HOT!
1. Visit Outer Banks Trading Group and decide which Set of 3 fish you would choose…then come back here and leave a comment telling us which it is! (Email subscribers just hit Reply.) Please be sure to leave your email address if you are commenting anonymously so I contact you if you are the winner!
2. For an extra entry, sign up for the Outer Banks Trading Group newsletter, then leave another comment saying you did just that.
3. For one more entry, “Like” Outer Banks Trading Group on Facebook, then come back and leave yet another comment.
4. And a final entry if you follow Outer Banks Trading Group on Twitter, then leave yet another separate comment.
5. Winner will be randomly selected and announced this Friday, April 17, 2015.
This giveaway is now closed! 🙂
Love turquoise? Visit my shopping blog Everything Turquoise…updated several times throughout the day! Check out Decor by Color for even more color-themed shopping!
Recent Turquoise Finds:
Candy Fickle says
I love the bedroom and living room pictured. Where can I get paintings such as shown or prints of them..also the bedroom wall paint which brand and coror??
Katy Beacher says
I love what I could see of the coffee table. Did you distress that ?