Living up here in Minnesota I can relate to wanting a bright and and cheerful home all year round, like the homeowners of this fun cottage on Lake Michigan designed by Dana Small. I am seriously loving that light-filled kitchen…those stools are too cute! (Found the cushion fabric here!) The bold family room is super fun too, love the Lilly Pulitzer fabric on the pillows and curtains. Finish your tour with more photographs by Lisa Romerein and read all about the home in Coastal Living! And for another fab home I featured designed by Dana Small, head here!
In celebration our days getting longer (yay!), Cottage Coastal Store–one of my favorite sources for coastal decor, is hosting an Almost Spring giveaway!! The lucky winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to add a bit of handcrafted coastal flair to their home. Plenty of weathered, distressed, colorful pieces to choose from that are all hand-picked just for folks who love the beach and sea! (If you love all things coastal as much as I do, their Pinterest page is a must-follow too!)
- Visit Cottage Coastal Store, find your favorite item, then come back here (or email subscribers, just hit Reply) and leave a comment telling us what it is! (Make sure to leave your email if you are commenting anonymously!)
- For an extra entry, “Like” Cottage Coastal Store on Facebook, then come back here and leave a separate comment saying you did just that!
- New! For one more entry, Pin an image and mention this giveaway on Pinterest, then leave a separate comment saying that you did!
- One winner will be randomly selected and announced this Friday, March 15th.
- Sorry, open to US residents only.
This giveaway is now closed!